Wednesday 15 December 2010

Waxwing


Crap shot, great little bird - one of three in a tree outside our house yesterday - hoped for, since there are hundreds about at the moment, unexpected because there are no berry bushes within view and, well, they're rare! A lifer for Nicky, first in 2 years for me. Just a pity about the poor light...


Posted by PicasaMore roof... found this taken between the pics in the last post, the roof progressing. I forgot the hole for the pillar so had to cut it out. I also left a gap for a set of steps to run up from the ground floor... so after this very few boards were added. I now just need to build the tower section... and figure how I'm going to paint it. First, games night tonight, my orcs vs 2000 empire, I need a massacre this week and next (vs vampire counts) to win our little 3 way league... 

No comments:

Post a Comment