Friday 1 May 2015

WIP 300415 + Salute


One almost done this week and some progress on the flesh tones:





I really like this model. I spent a while at the Mierce stand at Salute, they had casts you could handle, their resin is so good! Here I've started a little shading with (citadel) washes.





I went heavy with the shading on the architect, I'm going to add some colour to her now then come back to re-work the skin tones afterwards.








The barbarian needs a reference - I don't know where the model is going scheme wise, other than vaguely Conan-esque, I need to choose colours.







Whereas this guy is almost done- I tried some wet on wet blending on the hair with mediocre results, the mask came up nicely though (although it is over-exposed in these pics). I just need to add some foliage to the cracks on the base then I'm happy.





And this was the salute haul - the show needs a post of its own, the Beast of War Hoth table was awesome! These will all get to the desk sooner rather than later...





No comments:

Post a Comment