Thursday 23 April 2015

WIPs 220415

Slower progress this week and no unboxing/gaming...








Martin is as done as he will be, I had a go with the osl but lost patience (the bendy malformed weapons didn't help!).








I had a good session on the flesh tone project - I started with the same base tones for all three (GW Kislev + VMC Iraqi Sand) then darkened it a little, particularly on the men. These have a lot of hours left.






This guy is great! A Mistmourn Shaman from the new Super Dungeon Explore, the soft plastic was easy to clean up, a couple of thin coats of (vallejo white) primer and I was away. I've put some base colours down, I want the whole model to be duller eventually. The wooden mask and green flesh have had a bit of shading/highlighting as well. It's Salute on Saturday, my first visit, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment