Thursday 16 April 2015

WIPs 160415

Progress! I've had a couple of good sessions this week :


Martin from Escape has had a little highlighting on the skin and a lot of faffing on the cloak, which has gone as far as it's going to. Next it's nmm and the weapons.





The Riot girl had the touch up done and now just needs basing.






The sniper from Aetherium is the main event - watching a Painting Buddha Academy video on wet on wet blending helped me massively here, I still have a long way to go with the technique but for a tabletop/test model I'm happy with it. Also the the metals have had some shading, the hair's had a highlight and I've tried to vary the highlighting on the various black cloths - these still need work.




And then this guy escaped a newly received box...



No comments:

Post a Comment